Sunday, July 31, 2016

Egads! An eFolio as well?

This course truly contained everything. Though the workload seemed tremendous, and at times a touch disorganized, I feel that the eFolio really wraps it all up neatly into a manageable package.

I was a bit confused when seeing some tabs in the eFolio that were never assigned in the weekly assignments. Some of these I found support for in the documentation, while others seemingly were confined only to the eFolio. I did what I could in all of these cases, and I truly hope that my work does the project some measure of justice.

There is even something that I find to be leaned even in this simple compilation activity however. It goes to show that even though a course may contain a massive jumble of work, giving it some measure of order and organization can help immensely in understanding its requirements. That being said, my final note is an apology that I do not know the ins-and-outs of the eFolio perfectly, and I hope it has not resulted in much error. It was very intimidating to look at at first, and I wish I could go back five weeks and show that less savvy me from then how to properly navigate it. If I had known better then, I feel that things would not be so uncertain now.

No comments:

Post a Comment